Permanent Part-time Bookkeeper
The Natural Theatre Company has an opportunity for an experienced part-time Bookkeeper to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join Britain’s best street theatre Company!
You will have knowledge of Sage and the capability to configure a new accounts package. The tasks include:
- Inputting all financial data into accounts package
- Running payroll
- Ensuring all bills are paid and all invoices are chased
- Running reports as required by The Director
- Reconciling all bank accounts
- Reconciling and managing Petty Cash
- Any other relevant tasks that are appropriate to the role and post holder’s capacity
You should have strong IT skills, excellent organisational skills, exemplary communication skills, and an ability to work under pressure. AAT qualification is desirable. Commitment and an interest in the arts and street performance is an advantage.
Part-time, one day a week or two half days, flexible. Salary range £22,000 to £25,500 pro rata dependent on experience. Closing date for applications Tues 28th May at 10am. Interviews the following week to start at the end of June.
Please download the job pack for more details and information on how to apply: