The Natural Theatre Company returned to St Nicholas Church Field on Sunday 4th June for Radstock Fayre 2023 – another fun, family day full of theatrical acts, local stalls, food and have a go creative workshops.
The day included:
– Unveiling of the Miner’s Silhouettes at the Radstock Wheel
– Midsomer Norton & Radstock Silver band opened the festival
– The Radstock Community Stage featuring Martyn Plant, Liam Kirby, Joel Chalk and others
– The Wave by Calf 2 Cow
– The Visionary by Jon Hicks
– Walkabout performance from The Natural Theatre Company and Curious Company
Interactive workshops with: Edwina Bridgeman, EcoWild, Youth Connect South West, Chat-e-Cycle, Snap & Stroll and Active Way and Radstock Museum.
Plus stalls from: Radstock in Bloom, Sustrans, Somer Valley Rediscovered, Avon Wildlife Trust, Root Connections, The Radstock Knitters, Thompsons Hardware and BathMind.
Film of the day to come…